Enter your search term and click Search to find an item in the CUNY catalog.
Materials & Information
- Advance Planning with Parents: Guide for Advocates July 2018
- Advance Planning with Parents: Training Slides for Advocates LatinoJustice/PRLDF May 2018
- Planificacion Anticipada Para Padres Espanol June 2018
- List of Advance Planning Documents
- What If I’m Picked Up By Ice: Preparing for the Possibility of Being Detained, Deported, and Separated From Your Children (Steptoe & Johnson 2017)
- What If I’m Picked Up By ICE? (Spanish Translation) ¿y QUÉ si me agarra y me arresta el i.c.e. en arizona? desarollando Un Plan de familia (Steptoe & Johnson, 2017)
- Joe Rosenberg Audio Webinar, 3.9.17: Training for NY Immigration Coalition advocates (non-lawyers)
- Joe Rosenberg Training Materials, Audio Webinar 3.9.17, NY Immigration Coalition Advocates (non-lawyers): Advance Planning for Parents
- Migrant Policy Institute Fact Sheet, Profile of U.S. Children with Unauthorized Immigrant Parents (Jan. 2016)
Conozca sus derechos y haga un plan de preparación para su familia, Informed Immigrant
.@NYGovCuomo you signed Executive Order 202.7 allowing remote notary services. Given #COVID2019 NYS on PAUSE, we need Executive Order allowing remote execution of wills, health care proxies, standby guardian, & other legal docs requiring witnesses, otherwise does not stop spread. twitter.com/bariweiss/stat…
Planning w/Parents Guided Interviews available to public in English & Spanish: community.lawyer/search?juris… For advocates & parents: learn about advance planning & create NY docs: Temp Care & Custody, Standby Guardian, Power of Attorney Thanks @CUNYLaw, advocates, & @LawyerCommunity.
With @LawyerCommunity the @CUNYLaw Planning with Parents Project created a NY guided interview for advocates & parents to create planning documents for children: temporary care & custody; standby guardian; & financial power of attorney. DM for more info. pri.org/stories/2020-0…
“Social determinants of health place people in path of viruses & make their bodies less able to defend…w/COVID, elders, people in nursing homes in poor areas more likely to die…monkeypox happening to not only men who have sex w/men, but 2/3 of cases are Black & Brown people.” twitter.com/democracynow/s…
“These results suggest in-class transmission of SAR-CoV-2 in an urban university w/masking & vaccine protocols in-place was negligible.” Masks (N95, KN95) & vaccines prevent #COVID-19 infections; the pandemic is not over @CUNY @CUNYLaw. jamanetwork.com/journals/jama…
Imagine being a new law student, perhaps immuno-compromised, older, or in a vulnerable circle. The law school's welcome email only mentions a mask metaphorically: an "oxygen mask" as part of "self-care." No mention of the pandemic or actual masks...would you feel welcome or safe?
US researchers shared prelim results of study of impacts of SARS-CoV-2 infection & reinfection in >5 million U.S. vets. For every health outcome measured, Hazard Ratio—how often something happens in 1 group v. another—increased w/each #COVID-19 infection. abc.net.au/news/health/20…
@EricTopol I tested positive for #Covid_19 for a total of 15 days in late June/early July. I took Paxlovid on positive day 2, & then on day 10 symptoms came back & on day 11 my positive test was as dark as day I positive test. On day 16, I tested negative, & masked around others for 5 days.
- Two Years Into the Pandemic, Americans Inch Closer to a New Normal March 3, 2022
- Trust in America: Do Americans trust the news media? January 5, 2022