Home » Migrant Policy Institute Fact Sheet, Profile of U.S. Children with Unauthorized Immigrant Parents (Jan. 2016)
Enter your search term and click Search to find an item in the CUNY catalog.
Materials & Information
- Advance Planning with Parents: Guide for Advocates July 2018
- Advance Planning with Parents: Training Slides for Advocates LatinoJustice/PRLDF May 2018
- Planificacion Anticipada Para Padres Espanol June 2018
- List of Advance Planning Documents
- What If I’m Picked Up By Ice: Preparing for the Possibility of Being Detained, Deported, and Separated From Your Children (Steptoe & Johnson 2017)
- What If I’m Picked Up By ICE? (Spanish Translation) ¿y QUÉ si me agarra y me arresta el i.c.e. en arizona? desarollando Un Plan de familia (Steptoe & Johnson, 2017)
- Joe Rosenberg Audio Webinar, 3.9.17: Training for NY Immigration Coalition advocates (non-lawyers)
- Joe Rosenberg Training Materials, Audio Webinar 3.9.17, NY Immigration Coalition Advocates (non-lawyers): Advance Planning for Parents
- Migrant Policy Institute Fact Sheet, Profile of U.S. Children with Unauthorized Immigrant Parents (Jan. 2016)
Migrant Policy Institute Fact Sheet, Profile of U.S. Children with Unauthorized Immigrant Parents (Jan. 2016)
.@NYGovCuomo you signed Executive Order 202.7 allowing remote notary services. Given #COVID2019 NYS on PAUSE, we need Executive Order allowing remote execution of wills, health care proxies, standby guardian, & other legal docs requiring witnesses, otherwise does not stop spread. twitter.com/bariweiss/stat…
Planning w/Parents Guided Interviews available to public in English & Spanish: community.lawyer/search?juris… For advocates & parents: learn about advance planning & create NY docs: Temp Care & Custody, Standby Guardian, Power of Attorney Thanks @CUNYLaw, advocates, & @LawyerCommunity.
With @LawyerCommunity the @CUNYLaw Planning with Parents Project created a NY guided interview for advocates & parents to create planning documents for children: temporary care & custody; standby guardian; & financial power of attorney. DM for more info. pri.org/stories/2020-0…
“Social determinants of health place people in path of viruses & make their bodies less able to defend…w/COVID, elders, people in nursing homes in poor areas more likely to die…monkeypox happening to not only men who have sex w/men, but 2/3 of cases are Black & Brown people.” twitter.com/democracynow/s…
“These results suggest in-class transmission of SAR-CoV-2 in an urban university w/masking & vaccine protocols in-place was negligible.” Masks (N95, KN95) & vaccines prevent #COVID-19 infections; the pandemic is not over @CUNY @CUNYLaw. jamanetwork.com/journals/jama…
Imagine being a new law student, perhaps immuno-compromised, older, or in a vulnerable circle. The law school's welcome email only mentions a mask metaphorically: an "oxygen mask" as part of "self-care." No mention of the pandemic or actual masks...would you feel welcome or safe?
US researchers shared prelim results of study of impacts of SARS-CoV-2 infection & reinfection in >5 million U.S. vets. For every health outcome measured, Hazard Ratio—how often something happens in 1 group v. another—increased w/each #COVID-19 infection. abc.net.au/news/health/20…
@EricTopol I tested positive for #Covid_19 for a total of 15 days in late June/early July. I took Paxlovid on positive day 2, & then on day 10 symptoms came back & on day 11 my positive test was as dark as day I positive test. On day 16, I tested negative, & masked around others for 5 days.
- Two Years Into the Pandemic, Americans Inch Closer to a New Normal March 3, 2022
- Trust in America: Do Americans trust the news media? January 5, 2022