Home » What If I’m Picked Up By Ice: Preparing for the Possibility of Being Detained, Deported, and Separated From Your Children (Steptoe & Johnson 2017)

Library OneSearch

Enter your search term and click Search to find an item in the CUNY catalog.

What If I’m Picked Up By Ice: Preparing for the Possibility of Being Detained, Deported, and Separated From Your Children (Steptoe & Johnson 2017)

What If I’m Picked Up By Ice?, Steptoe & Johnson 20170303225615

@cunyispwp

.@NYGovCuomo you signed Executive Order 202.7 allowing remote notary services. Given #COVID2019 NYS on PAUSE, we need Executive Order allowing remote execution of wills, health care proxies, standby guardian, & other legal docs requiring witnesses, otherwise does not stop spread. twitter.com/bariweiss/stat…

@JoeRosenbergLaw

β€œThe State (empowered by this Court’s inaction) has so thoroughly chilled the exercise of the right recognized in Roe as to nearly suspend it within its borders & strain access to it in other States. The State’s gambit has worked. The impact is catastrophic.” Justice Sotomayor. twitter.com/sifill_ldf/sta…

Yesterday from Joe Rosenberg πŸŽπŸ•ŠπŸŒŽπŸŒΉ πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ's Twitter via Twitter for iPad

Need help with the Commons? Visit our
help page
Send us a message